What is Prosupo – What is Outsourcing?
1. Prosupo is an online platform providing outsourcing services, in which customers can pass on day to day office tasks to us.
2. Outsourcing is a mechanism which allows you to shift work from your company to ours.
3. Work will be carried out by Prosupo and it's sub-contractors, and employees.
How does it work?
4. Persons who are desirous of outcoursing can contact Prosupo via our website, E-Mail or phone.
5. Prosupo will then analyze your workload, and provide you with a monthly/weekly quote.
6. Once accepted, a training date and time will be scheduled. In this training, you will explain, in detail, your KPIs, workload, and routine tasks.
7. Once all requirements are clear, Prosupo will start executing your tasks.
Confirmation of Legal Identities
8. Prosupo Limited an Irish Limited Company bearing CRO Record Number 691086 and having its registered address at Inniscarra, Main St., Rathcoole, Co. Dublin (Prosupo) operating an outsourcing service company in partnership with Prosupo Ltd, Office 1301-1303 Capricorn Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre Second Dubai, UAE.
9. The staff working on client projects are employees or sub-contractors of Prosupo Ltd UAE, and this is expressly acknowledged by all persons.
Acceptance of terms
10. These terms supersede any other agreement, representation or other communications between the Parties and Prosupo which may have occurred.
Security and Access to the site
11. The site is an information platform and users must provide their own computers and computer equipment including cameras and microphones and warrant that they are fit for purposes for our services.
12. It is a requirement that users arrange their own internet access and ensure that those connections are secure and capable of supporting the technology.
13. Prosupo accept no liability for any lags, delays, or other inconvenience caused by any malfunction, infection or other interference which is occasioned by the use of the users computer equipment.
Subcontractors and Employees
14. Prosupo may appoint subcontractors and employees to manage the obligations under the agreement without the users prior consent and use all endeavors to ensure that the terms of this agreement apply to those subcontractors or employees as is required.
15. Fees are as set out in the pricing sections of the Master Agreement and corresponding invoices.
16. It is a requirement that all invoices are paid upfront in full before contract start.
17. Fees shall attract Irish VAT if the customer is located in Ireland, otherwise the self accounting rules in the respective customer's country apply.
18. It's the customer's responsibility to ensure VAT compliance in the country they reside.
19. All disputes shall in the first instances sought to be resolved informally. If a dispute is required to be ventilated it shall be placed in writing.
20. Prosupo shall have 30 days to resolve a dispute before any recourse to any legal action is required.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
22. Prosupo Limited an Irish Limited Company bearing CRO Record Number 691086 and having its registered address at Inniscarra, Main St., Rathcoole, Co. Dublin (Prosupo) operating an outsourcing service company in partnership with Prosupo Ltd, Office 1301-1303 Capricorn Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre Second Dubai, UAE. The staff working on client projects are employees of Prosupo Ltd UAE, and this is expressly acknowledged by all persons.
23. Prosupo will process your data in accordance with the Irish Data Protection Acts as amended and the General Data Protection regulation.
24. By uploading your details and documents to the site you are consenting to the processing of your data on servers by Prosupo Limited Ireland, its sub-contractors or employees, Prosupo Ltd UAE, it’s sub-contractors or employees.
25. Your data will be held on servers that are located in the European Union, the United States of America, the UAE and Israel.
What data we collect
27. We collect data through online forms and data that you upload onto the Platform.
How do we process your data
28. Your data will be held on Prosupo's servers and stored securely. It will also be available to the sub-contractors and employees of both Prosupo Limted Ireland and Prosupo Ltd UAE.
29. The data will be processed as is required for the function of the service which is to facilitate various office tasks.
30. We will seek to hold your data securely and confidentially and will not otherwise disclose, sell or transfer your data unless compelled by law.
31. We cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will be protected against unauthorised access or misuse or abuse. We do not accept any liability for the improper actions of unauthorised third parties.
Deletion of Data
32. You may request the deletion of your data at any time by contacting the privacy controller at email@example.com
33. At the conclusion of your matter your data will be securely destroyed.
The Website may collect information through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are anonymous, unique alphanumeric identifiers sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information we collect via cookies does not personally identify you, although it does identify your browser. We use this information to provide you with customized information when you visit the Site, and to collect aggregated user data for the purposes of usage analysis, quality control and administering and improving the Site. Aggregated data (which cannot be used to identify you) may be shared with third parties.
You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether by changing your browser’s preferences menu. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use the customised functions on the Site.
Security of your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we hold. This includes taking appropriate measures to protect electronic materials and materials stored and generated in hard copy. We also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.